Medicare Advantage Special Needs plan
Passage Dual (HMO SNP) is a Special Needs plan for people who qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid. This plan gives you benefits beyond what Original Medicare covers - like preventive dental, transportation, hearing aids and vision allowances, and so much more!
- $0 monthly premium in addition to your Medicare Part B premium
- $0 cost sharing for covered medical services
- Low to no copays for covered prescription drugs
- $300 annual allowance for eligible over-the-counter items
- $0 cost share for transportation services (up to 10 one-way trips/year)
- Nursing Hotline available 24/7
- Preventive dental services
- $1,500 hearing aids allowance every 3 years (devices only)
- $200 eyewear allowance every 2 years
Passage Dual does not include the SilverSneakers® fitness program. For more information on benefits, please refer to the Summary of Benefits.
Passage Dual is an (HMO SNP) plan that’s part of our Passage products. As part of this plan, you need to have a primary care provider (PCP) who accepts your Passage plan (not all PCPs do). This is important because to receive care from specialists you will need a Passage PCP referral. You can tell us who your Passage PCP is during enrollment or we can help you find one.